Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 11, 2014

Sephora coupons 20 off is available at Coupon4share.com.

Sephora coupons 20 off is available at Coupon4share.com.
Hey guys! It's November again, so you know what that means!! New haul thread time wow wow!! With the sale coming up soon at Sephora I know you ladies will be hauling so show me what you're getting!! I'll add in my additions soon!


Check out these product for this week!
  • FAB Facial Radiance Pads (so excited to use)
  • Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious shampoo & conditioner
  • Bumble and bumble Brilliantine (total lifesaver for my hair right now)
  • Guerlain Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl liner in black
  • Guerlain Meteorites in Clair (beyond beautiful - glad I finally got them!)
The Best Bite Remix set and JINsoon's Azurite will arrive tomorrow. Let's visit Sephora.com and see what you'll got!

Get Sephora coupon 20 2014 to Save Up to 75% OFF Big Beauty Sale + 3 Free Samples with Any Purchase + Free Shipping on Orders Over $50.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét