Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 11, 2014

LIVING PROOF INSTANT TEXTURE MIST AT SEPHORA

Discover Jen’s secret weapon for perfectly tousled hair.
We all often hear the term “effortless” to describe a hairstyle, but rarely does it take a low-level of work to achieve your favorite look. Enter Living Proof Instant Texture Mist.  This weightless mist starts working its magic in just ten seconds, and delivers a range of your textured looks favored by the likes of Jennifer Aniston. We caught up with the actress and Living Proof co-owner to get the lowdown on the product that can help you get the hottest look in hair right now.

Textured hair is usually known for being a summer look, but this year, the trend has extended to fall and winter.
I use the Restore Mask Treatment every Sunday and I love how soft it makes my hair feel; it’s kind of my pamper day. If I’ve just worked and been on a movie, and had a lot of wear and tear, or a lot of blow drying, then Restore Instant Protection Spray is really good to use, because it does exactly that—restore. If I’m in a place with humidity, I go right for the No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream, which is another awesome product. I also love the Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment, because you get kind of everything, all-in-one. 

Check them out at Sephora and Save on Living Proof Instant Texture Mist with Sephora Coupon 20 2014

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét