Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 11, 2014

Shepora Eyeliner Tips

Get to know the Marc Jacobs Beauty-loving blogger behind My Style Pill.
Whenever we’re in need of some outfit inspiration, we always know we can count on My Style Pill’s Christine Cameron. The New Yorker’s blog has delivering a stream of chic-yet-wearable looks for the past six years. We caught up with Cameron to talk personal style, mixing makeup with fashion, and her love of Marc Jacobs Beauty. 

For me, I feel like I can be a bit more daring and experimental with clothing, where as with makeup, I am still a bit cautious and am just starting to branch out and try bolder makeup styles. However, as I learning more and playing around with makeup and beauty a lot more, which is really fun. They complement each other because for me, I find that an outfit can definitely inspire my makeup for that day. A perfect example would be if I were to put on a pair of wide leg or flare leg jeans, platform sandals and a ‘70s-inspired blouse, I would then want to wave out my hair, and recreate my makeup to mirror the decade as well.

Lighting, clarity and the angle of the photo are three important aspects when taking a beautiful selfie.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét